Wosn Dm-350W 120V/230VAC off Grid DC to AC Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter with USB 5V
|FOB Price:||US $1-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1-20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DM-350W
- Output Power: 350W
- Output Type: Single
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- Input Voltage: 12V/24V
- Output Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Efficiency: >92%
- Display: LED
- Transport Package: 1 PCS Per Inner Box, 32 PCS Per Carton.
- Origin: China, Zhejiang
- Certification: CE
- Grid Type: off-Grid Inverter
- Nature of Wave String: Sine Wave Inverter
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Output Voltage: 100V/110V/120V/220V/230V/240V
- Output Current: <5A
- Surge Power: 700W
- Protection: Over Load, Over/Under Voltage, Short Circuit, Over
- Specification: Size: 150*105*47mm
2. Peak Power: 700W
3..Input voltage: DC12V/DC24V
4.output voltage:AC 110+/-5V / 220V+/-10V
Power inverter is a kind of products which change the DC electricity to AC electricity. It has been widely used in cars, steamboats, mobile offering post and telecommunications, public security, emergency and other field.
This power inverter has adopted the international lead circuit design, with the advantage of small size, light, stable, and high conversion efficiency.
Input under voltage protection
Input over voltage protection
Over temperature protection
Output short circuit protection.
Features and Applicationetor for solar
• Inverter with LED display
• USB DC 5V 2A output
• MCU Controller Technology
• 0.3/100W Low Standby Power Waste.
• Patent Right: Whole work voltage range all with high tansfer efficiecny
• Delay Dealing Function for the Intelligent Overload.
• Delay Protection for the Short Circuit
• Soft Start
• Intelligent switch with digital display to show the input voltage and loading
• Intelligent to control the fan
• With under voltage/over voltage/over load/short circuit/overheat protection function
How to Choose?
1. What is inverter?
Inverter is an electronic equipment that turn 12v/24v/48v DC into 110v/220v AC.
2. How many kinds of output wave form for inverters?
Two kinds. Pure sine wave and modified sine wave. Pure sine wave inverter could provide high quality AC and carry various loads, while it requires high tech and high cost. Modified sine wave inverter load poorly not carrying inductive load, but the price is moderate.
3. How do we equip an appropriate inverter for battery?
Take a battery with 12V/50AH as an example. Power equal current plus voltage then we know the power of battery is 600W. 12V*50A=600W. So we can choose a 600W power inverter according this theoretical value.